Woohoo....one down one hundred more to go...

#57 Catch a fish on a deep sea fishing trip!

Yay...so I learned how to fish this weekend! Poor Chuck (our mate), I got the line tangled up, I wouldn't touch the bait and surely wasn't gonna touch the fish I caught either! haha! I got four fishies although I have to admit I didn't even know I caught them. I mean the fish were so small and you couldn't tell if it was the weight or the waves...whatever I still crossed one thing off!

It was a great time with friends and family. Especially since they gave us our own boat! It's one of those things I will definitely do again, now that I know what I'm doing. Only thing I would do differently is remember to put the sunblock on!!! I was a freaking lobster afterwards!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Laur Unravelled. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.