I got a feeling...

Do you ever notice how toxic relationships are like fast food… you know it’s bad for you, but it’s convenient, quick and easy and it’ll satisfy you for the time being and later you get buyer’s remorse! Haha! I’m just saying!

So, really I got a feeling that 28’s gonna be a good year…Woohoo! Haha!

I know it’s only been a few days, but they have been some really good days! #65 let go of the people who are not good for me…done!!! I know, I know I’ve said “I’m done” a long time ago more than a few times, but for the first time since that whole mess started I finally feel free! It’s so cliché, but it was kind of like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders and I just felt this overwhelming feeling of happiness. So, thanks to everyone for their slaps on the head…it finally sunk in. I know what you’re thinking “It’s about freaking time!” But I’m for real this time, not that I wasn’t listening to you all, I just didn’t know what I wanted, but now I do…it just took a really long time to see it!

#2 get my IS350. Done =)



See…28 is going to be a great year!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Laur Unravelled. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.